yesterday was pretty much insane.
started off with a TT and it was okay :D Ga.ry surprised us by doing so well with a trainer. wow...
So so i went home to study for SATs... I took like a 30min break and i got lashed at by mom. I got lazy to argue with her so i decided to just walk out and hang around for a while. Ended up going to watch SAA at bedok.
SAA was like 0.0. Galen came in first and SH 2nd for their race. Really impressive 1-2 finish :D
Then the Men-open and U20 race was OMG. Mok did like 15:59 or something like that. holy cow. RY was imba as well with like just over 16. RJ was impressive la basically with a nice top ranking finish :D
oh and PS got 2nd for her race. SUPER WELL DONE SERIOUSLY. all the hard training she did is really worth it :D
And then Ga.ry, Augustne and i went off by MRT. Augustne wanted to get some clothes, we met SJ after that (he just finished church). So after a bite of bread and like half an hour of wallking around looking for a shirt, we left.
Im stuck outside home. Alone.
Luckily I was smsing Mari and she decided to hang out for a while. We sat at random places and talked like everything under the sun (it was moon then) and i managed to help her clear something in her head and she helped me chill from the rubbish im getting at home. nice :D
and then I realised my dad was doing OT and my mom went somewhere. So i went home and slept before they returned :D
TODAY:
so training in the morning as usual. decided not to cycle with Jriders cos my legs were like JELLY... went to mac to do a little running (ok not a little but yar, a fair bit larh) so luckily, today's training isnt so long so dont have to wake up at 4am to do. Could afford to wake at 530 ^.^ awesome. so here is the routine again. Training-->home-->nap-->study!
So 2 hours of sequences and series + .5 hours of function later, i find myself sitting in front of my com looking for SAT materials. AND SOMEHOW I AM HERE.
THEREFORE I SHALL NOT WRITE ANY MORE STUFF!
btw: I won't blog with full names so google dont churn my blog up when names are searched. so all the misspellings are mistakes on purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment